If there is a dispute over a Will or estate of the deceased, time is of the essence. Seeking expert legal advice is also key to ascertain whether you have good reason to challenge the Will.
This may include:
- You were not included but believe that you have grounds under statute for provision from the estateThe testator had reduced mental capacity when executing the will
- The testator had reduced mental capacity when executing the willThe will has been forged
- The will has been forgedThe will has not been executed properly
- The will has not been executed properlyThe testator had been coerced into making the will
- The testator had been coerced into making the will
In such an instance, you may wish to contest a Will or inheritance provisions, possibly under the Inheritance Act (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975.
Our expert Wills, trusts and probate team has extensive experience in advising clients on all legal matters relating to Wills, inheritance and trust disputes.