Immigration for individuals

Are you considering living abroad or moving to the United Kingdom for business or a new start?  Or are you concerned about the impact of Brexit?

We understand the legal requirements of living, studying and working around the world and can advise you on the best route to take to get you to where you want to be.

As a full-service firm, we can advise on more complex, multi-practice area cases that need more scope than just immigration law.

Sherrards are part of Alliott Group, an international association of accounting firms and law firms. Through this alliance, we are able to provide access to a high standard of professional services around the globe, helping you and your business to succeed, no matter where you are.

We can help you with corporate and personal immigration law:

  • Tier 1 investor/ exceptional talent/ entrepreneur extension visas
  • Representative of an Overseas Business visas (sole representatives)
  • Tier 2 work permits (General and ICT)
  • Start-up/ innovator visas
  • EEA Applications including pre and settled status
  • Indefinite leave to remain applications
  • British Nationality
  • Ancestry visas
  • Family of settled persons visas (unmarried partner/ fiancé/ spouse/parent)
  • Tier 2 Sponsorship licenses
  • Tier 4 Student visas
  • Visitor visas
  • Applications outside of the UK Immigration Rules