We help companies and individuals within creative industries deal with all aspects of their legal and business affairs. Whether acting for household names in the music industry or up-and-coming artists looking for their first deal, we have the breadth of knowledge required to advise and guide parties through all aspects of the legal process.
- Acting for labels and artists in negotiating the terms of agreements for the exploitation of their music including via digital media
- Negotiating publishing agreements for the exploitation of musical works
- Drafting and advising on the terms of management agreements in the media and entertainment industries
- Acting for both music supervision companies and artists in negotiating terms for the use of music in film and television
- Negotiating distribution agreements for exploitation of physical and non-physical format products
- Acting for a number of live event companies and festivals in the music space including negotiating venue agreements, terms for live appearances, security arrangements, concession agreements and live streaming agreements from award-winning festivals around the UK
- Structuring and executing sponsorship and brand tie-up arrangements for live events and conferences in the music space both nationally and internationally