Whether you are a business owner, manager or private individual, Brexit will have an impact on you. What can you do to plan ahead with the changes coming our way?
Sherrards Solicitors are here to help you navigate the legal and practical implications of Brexit and provide legal advice and strategies on how to work with our European friends going forward.
Our services for business include:
- Preparing for Brexit as a business whether you are located in the UK or in Europe
- Relocation and group re-organisation
- Human resources
- Investment in the UK and the EU
- Managing your intellectual property rights in the UK and in Europe
- Managing data across jurisdiction
- Dealing with cross border insolvency
- Dealing with litigation going forward.
Our services for individuals include:
- Assisting with wills in the UK and in Europe.
- Relocation, dismissal and redundancies
- Assisting with the purchase of properties in the UK and in France
We also work closely with taxation specialists to provide you with a 360 approach to the issues relating to Brexit.
You or your business do not have to deal with Brexit alone. Please contact us for an initial 30 minutes consultation, free of charge.
Read Geraldine Fabre’s latest articles relating to Brexit:
- Business Brexit Checklist
- M&A and Brexit
- The Expat Post – Issue 4 – ‘The Impact of Brexit on your business’ (page 4)
Useful links to official websites:
- From the UK government, for businesses established in the UK: in English
- If you’re an EU business not established in the UK, the UK government also lists what you’ll need to do differently to move goods and services into or out of the UK in a no-deal Brexit: in English
- From the French government: in French
Operating in the EU after Brexit
I import goods from the EU to the UK. How can I continue this activity post-Brexit?
- Get your business ready to import from the EU to the UK after Brexit.
- French customs guidance: English and in French.
- French Custom Guidance Report in French (Jan 2020).
I am a UK-based company exporting to the EU. How can I continue this activity post-Brexit?
- Get your business ready to export from the UK to the EU after Brexit: English
- Exporting after Brexit if there’s no deal – country by country: English
How will intellectual property rights be affected between the UK and France in the event of a no-deal?
How will Brexit affect the workforce in my UK-based company?
EU Citizens living in the UK
How do I obtain settled status in the UK?
Helpful websites in English
- European parliament website
- European Commission website
- Department for Exiting the European Union