Head of International services, Paul Marmor, will be leading an IBA webinar on Tuesday 12 September on the benefits of Legal Directories.
Paul and an expert panel will consider, with a global audience, the significance of Legal Directories for attracting and retaining talent? How seriously do in house lawyers and General Counsel take Directories? Do clients care? Are directories the bane of lawyers’ lives or a chance to reach to the stars?
- Paul Marmor, Head of Litigation & International services at Sherrards.
- David Burgess, Publishing Director at The Legal 500
- Melissa Davis, Managing Director of MD Communications
- Andrés Jaramillo-Mejía, Marketing & Communications Specialist at Greenberg Traurig and former editor at Chambers and Partners
- Laura Devine, Managing Partner of Laura Devine Immigration Law.
Paul has recently been appointed Co Education-Outreach Officer of the IBA’s Law Firm Management Committee. Paul has the responsibility, with Moray Mclaren of the IE Business School of Madrid, of launching the LFMC’s webinar series to help lawyers and their firms share and develop management know-how.
The International Bar Association is the leading global organisation for lawyers giving Sherrards access to lawyers and professionals across the globe alongside its membership of The Alliott Group.
Date: 12 September 2017
Time: 13:00-14:00 (BST)
Topic: Legal directories – the bane of lawyers’ lives, or the way to the stars?
Registration Link: Click here to register now