- Pre-Action Collection (including robust letters before action)
- Issuing County Court Proceedings
- Service of Statutory Demands
- Bankruptcy Proceedings
- Winding-up Proceedings
- Employment and litigation support for trade associations
- Distribution Agreements (whether via a physical or non-physical format)
- Winding up trade associations
- International debt recovery
Commercial Debt Recovery
Sherrards Solicitors has a specialist business debt recovery team providing an effective and pragmatic Commercial Debt Recovery service for debts of all values for companies in St Albans, Hertfordshire and London. We can also help foreign businesses needing international commercial debt recovery services.
We understand that, in order to maximise the chances of recovering the debt, together with accrued interest, it is necessary to act quickly and efficiently. Our aim is to work closely with our clients to understand their business and tailor-make a bespoke debt recovery service, which supports their own credit control departments.
For clients with bulk debts, we have created Sherrards Recover, designed to enhance your existing credit control procedures or to act as your credit control department, to suit your business needs.
To view many of our on-line documents you’ll need to install a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer. This is a FREE install.
Please contact your IT administrator, or click on the Acrobat icon and follow the on-screen instructions.