- Advising directors on their duties, responsibilities, conflicts and liability issues
- Establishing trade associations
- Mergers and restructuring trade bodies
- Trading and asset management
- Acquisitions and disposals of land and buildings
- Employment and litigation support for trade associations
- Distribution Agreements (whether via a physical or non-physical format)
- Winding up trade associations
We are leading legal advisers to trade associations and not-for-profit organisations. We provide practical solutions and commercial advice across a vast range of legal issues based on a detailed understanding of the sector.
Our clients cover a wide range of activities from national regulatory bodies to specialist associations.
Our clients often operate in highly regulated sectors and require lawyers who have a detailed understanding of the regulations as well as the regulators.
To view many of our on-line documents you’ll need to install a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer. This is a FREE install.
Please contact your IT administrator, or click on the Acrobat icon and follow the on-screen instructions.