- Business and high-net-worth investor visas
- Commercial contracts & transactions
- Corporate Finance and Investment
- Cross-border probate matters
- Enforcing foreign judgments in UK
- Estate planning and trusts
- Intellectual Property
- International trade
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Obtaining evidence in UK for use in foreign proceedings
- Off-shore financial planning
- UK Probate matters
A global approach is at the heart of Sherrards Solicitors' firm strategy. We provide comprehensive legal services to UK SMEs looking to export overseas, and also to foreign companies and high-net-worth individuals setting up in the UK or looking for a platform from which to launch into Europe.
For foreign companies and individuals, we can assist with international debt recovery, the enforcement of foreign judgements in the UK, depositions, cross border insolvency, and international arbitration matters and dispute hearings before the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA).
Our credentials as one of the UK's leading international law firms are underscored by three key developments:
Being Highly Commended in the Exporting Legal Services category at the prestigious 2013 Law Society of England & Wales Excellence Awards.
- Our position as UK legal member of Alliott Group International, a leading global alliance of law and accountancy firms. Head of International, Paul Marmor is the chair of Alliott Group Legal and a member of the Litigation Committee of the International Bar Association (IBA). To view a short video on the Alliot Group from the Daily Telegraph website featuring Paul Marmor please click here.
A key platform of our international focus is our membership of, and participation in, various international organisations. In addition to the IBA, we support the American Bar Association, the International Division of the Law Society and UK Trade & Investment (UKTI).
Sherrards Solicitors, in collaboration with the UK Government’s international trade agency, UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), has recently published an Export for Growth guide aimed at businesses keen to exploit the opportunities that are available through international trade.
For regular updates on what's going on internationally at Sherrards, please sign up to our blog.
Meet the team
To view many of our on-line documents you’ll need to install a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer. This is a FREE install.
Please contact your IT administrator, or click on the Acrobat icon and follow the on-screen instructions.