- Constitutional and governance matters for school governors and trustees
- Law relating to students and education, including exclusions, suspensions and disciplinary procedures
- Contentious and non-contentious employment issues affecting schools
- Legal advice for charitable schools including dealing with the Charity Commission
- Meeting the Public Benefit test
- Landlord and tenant disputes for schools and colleges
- Setting up, buying and selling schools and colleges
- Advising on on-line and virtual training
- Child protection
We have wide-ranging legal experience in the education sector and act for a variety of schools, colleges and on-line academic organisations. The broad range of expertise within our education team means we can meet the diverse and continually changing needs of educational establishments.
We are able to draw upon the firm's depth of expertise in charity law, employment, property, dispute resolution and commercial law to provide a comprehensive service for schools, colleges and training organisations of all types and sizes.
To view many of our on-line documents you’ll need to install a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer. This is a FREE install.
Please contact your IT administrator, or click on the Acrobat icon and follow the on-screen instructions.