- Charity trusteeship – duties, responsibilities, conflicts and liability issues
- Charity establishment – companies, trusts, associations and CIOs
- Charity mergers and restructuring
- Charity trading and fund raising
- Charity schemes and arrangements
- Charity administration and dealing with the Charity Commission
- Acquisition and disposal of charity property
- Employment and litigation support for charities
- Setting up and running Community Interest Companies and social enterprise businesses
- Winding up charities
Charities and Social Enterprise
Our Charities team combine a deep understanding of Charities, Social Enterprises and Not-for-Profit organisations with years of experience advising both national and international charities and voluntary organisations on all aspects of their day-to-day operations. As a result, we are exceptionally well positioned to provide hands-on support and guidance.
Whether you are just setting up or need advice with running an existing charity, we can help.
Meet the team
To view many of our on-line documents you’ll need to install a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer. This is a FREE install.
Please contact your IT administrator, or click on the Acrobat icon and follow the on-screen instructions.